Kitchen razed down in St. Georges School, Nairobi

By HSE East Africa | Monday Sep 11, 2017

A section of the kitchen at St George’s Girls Secondary School in Nairobi was Saturday night razed down by a fire that broke out at 10pm. No casualties were reported as police and firefighters contained the inferno before it could spread to other facilities within the compound. The cause of the fire was not immediately established. In a press release, the school management assured members of the public and parents that the fire was under control.

This comes just a week after another fire claimed the lives of 9 students at Moi Girls Secondary School in Nairobi when their dormitory went up in flames.


Copyright © 2019 Occupational Health and Safety

Website by Tonisoft